During the campaign period, if the final cumulative amount of JCB card transactions is 40,000 JPY or more at stores in Kansai International Airport, 1,000 JPY will be credited to the JCB card account later.
OSAKA: Enjoy Your Shopping and Get ￥1,000 Cashback @ Kansai International Airport
Notes about the campaign
- The cumulative period of purchases eligible for cashback is two months.
- The total amount will be reset if the cumulative period of purchases eligible for cashback has passed.
- The maximum amount of cashback is 1,000 yen per cardmember for the cumulative period of purchases eligible for cashback.
- Some merchant transactions may not be eligible for cashback. (e.g. CHANEL, Louis Vuitton)
|Kansai International Airport
JCB cards issued outside of Japan
- A JCB card must be used for payment.
- JCB cards issued in Russia, Myanmar and Japan are not eligible.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or service.
- The right to receive this privilege may not be transferred to another person or exchanged for cash.
- The content and products of this campaign are subject to change without notice.
- The contents and conditions of this campaign are subject to change without prior notice. The campaign may also be terminated without prior notice, for example, when the cashback budget limit is reached.
- Registration is not required for participation in the campaign.
- Transactions eligible for the campaign will be counted based on the date of use. However, transactions that take a long time to process sales and for which sales information does not arrive within a certain period of time may not be counted.
- Cashback will be paid through the card issuer you used. The timing of the cash refund depends on the issuer.
- Only transactions settled in JPY are eligible for cashback.
- Some merchant transactions may not be eligible for cashback.
- Amounts less than the significant digits of the currency in question will be rounded down.
- Cashback may not be made in the following cases.
- If the transaction of goods or services has been changed, cancelled, or refunded, or if it is deemed as fraudulent use.
- If you cancel your card or do not set up an account by the cashback date.
- When the card number has been changed due to card changeover or reissue before the cashback date.
- In case your membership is invalid at the time of cashback.
- When payment cannot be processed during the campaign period due to system failure, etc.
- When the payment is made through a third-party institution instead of directly at the participating merchant.
- Please note that JCB International Co., Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by customers as a result of using this campaign.
- Please note that JCB International Co., Ltd. will not be liable for any conflicts caused by this cashback campaign.
- In the event that a user violates these Terms and Conditions or causes damage to JCB International Co., Ltd. or a third party through fraudulent or illegal acts in connection with the use of this campaign, JCB International Co., Ltd. may suspend or cancel the preferential privileges or other sales transactions, in which case all conditions for granting privileges accumulated up to the time of cancellation shall be retroactively forfeited.
- The campaign period indicated here is the period for which the campaign is scheduled to be implemented at the time of the information release. This campaign may continue after the above period.
- This information is current as of November 2023 and is subject to change without notice.