Astoria Current, Astoria Palawan, Astoria Plaza, and Astoria Greenbelt
1. These terms and conditions apply to all offers unless specified otherwise.
2. Booking period: April 5, 2022 to October 30, 2022
3. Stay period: April 5, 2022 to October 31, 2022
4. The promo is not valid during peak season: Holy Week - April 14-17, 2022
5. Rates are based on single or twin sharing accommodation.
6. Minimum length of stay:
• For Astoria Current and Astoria Palawan, a minimum of 2 nights’ consecutive stay is required.
• For leisure stays at Astoria Plaza, there is no minimum number of nights required.
• For quarantine stays at Astoria Plaza and Astoria Greenbelt, guidelines released by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) shall be followed.
7. All guestrooms are strictly non-smoking.
8. Standard check-in time for Astoria Current and Astoria Palawan is 2PM, while standard check-in time for Astoria Plaza and Astoria Greenbelt is 3PM. Standard check-out time for all properties is 12PM. Request for early check-in/late check-out is subject to room availability.
9. Prior reservation is required, and the guest shall be duly informed in advance if his/her desired booking period is unavailable. The guest may choose to book during a different alternate available period.
10. Pursuant to IATF-EID directives, we shall be limiting the number of guests per room. Also, all guests shall be asked to provide copies of their government-issued IDs, acceptable proof of full vaccination, and/or negative RT-PCR/antigen test as may be required by the IATF-EID. They will also need to file a health declaration form prior entry to hotel premises.
11. Booking specifics per property:
• All JCB credit cardholders may now avail of the promo and book at Astoria Current.
• All JCB credit cardholders who are Philippine residents may now avail of the promo and book at Astoria Palawan.
• Both quarantine bookings and leisure stays are now allowed at Astoria Plaza.
• Only quarantine bookings are allowed at Astoria Greenbelt for the time being.
• These are subject to change depending on the advisory of the IATF-EID.
12. Offer is non-transferrable, non-convertible to cash, non-assignable, and non-exchangeable.
13. Offer cannot be used for group bookings.
14. Offer includes room accommodation, hotel taxes, and service charge only. Other expenses incurred, such as set breakfast and room upgrades, will be charged to the guests’ accounts.
15. Extra night(s) is allowed and will be charged to the cardholder's account based on the promo rate of PHP 3,000.00 (three thousand pesos) per night and must be paid in full at the time of check-in using a JCB credit card.
16. To avail of the promo, cardholders must send an email or call with their complete information via the following contact details:
• Astoria Current
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mobile: +63 998-968-1265
• Astoria Palawan
• Email: email@example.com
• Mobile: +63 998-961-3419
• Astoria Plaza
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mobile: +63 917-889-8277
• Astoria Greenbelt
• Email: email@example.com
• Mobile: +63 919-911-3946
17. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promos and discounts of JCB International Co. Ltd., Astoria Hotels and Resorts, Astoria Vacation and Leisure Club, Inc., and Stellar Vacation Club.
18. In case of cancellation due to force majeure and pandemic travel restrictions imposed by the government, reservation may be rebooked within six (6) months. This is subject to room availability. 19. Only one amendment per booking is permitted. Furthermore, it must be made twenty-one (21) calendar days or more before the arrival date to avoid a no-show administration charge. A flat rescheduling fee of PHP 1,000 applies and will be charged to the card used to process the booking.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-140593, Series of 2022