Hong Kong |Hong Kong
Enjoy special offers with your JCB card at these designated bakeries in Hong Kong.
July 1, 2020 - December 31, 2021
10% off on regular-priced items. Complimentary 2 pcs of palmiers upon a single net spending HK$400 or above (after discount).
10% off on regular-priced items upon a single net spending of HK$250 or above.
5% off upon any purchase
Receive a complimentary gift upon a single net spending of HK$100 or above.
*Selected items exlcluded. Each JCB member is eligible for the offer once per month.
5% discount on regularly priced items or whole cakes.
*Some items excluded. Wrapping and decorative items excluded. Cannot be combined with other special offers.
ALL JCB credit card holders
1. The offer applies to ALL JCB credit card holders.
2. The offer only applies to in-store purchase, online shopping is excluded.
3. The offer applies to regular priced items only. Some selected items are excluded. Please check with staff for details.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the offer cannot be transferred or used to exchange for cash or other discounts/products/services, and also cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
5. Cardholders are required to state their intention on using JCB card to enjoy the offers at the time of bill payment. Cardholders must settle the full payment with JCB card to enjoy the offers.
6. All information and photos shown are for reference only.
7. JCB International (Asia) Ltd. shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
8. JCB International (Asia) Ltd. and the respective merchants reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In the event of any disputes, cardholders should contact respective merchant and provide the original sales slips and record for investigations and the decision of respective merchants and JCB International (Asia) Ltd. shall be final and conclusive.