SRTET Red Line : Receive 50% cashback when tapping JCB credit or debit card for fares payment at an automatic EMV contactless gate at the SRT Red Lines all stations within the campaign period. Limited to 500 THB / month / card calculated from monthly spending throughout the campaign.
SRTET Red Line : Receive 50% cashback*
Eligible Cards for this Campaign
Exclusively for JCB credit and debit credit issued in Thailand and other countries except Japan, Taiwan, Mongolia, Myanmar, and Russia.
1 March 2023 - 31 May 2023
Terms & Conditions
SRTET Red Line : JCB credit and debit card issued in Thailand and other countries except Japan, Taiwan, Mongolia, Myanmar, and Russia.
- Applicable for contactless fares payment at an automatic EMV contactless gate at SRT Dark Red Line and SRT Light Red Line 13 stations; Bang Sue (Krung Thep Aphiwat), Chatuchak, Wat Samian Nari, Bang Khen, Thung Song Hong, Laksi, Kan Kheha, Don Mueang, Lak Hok, Rangsit, Bang Son, Bang Bamru, Taling Chan.
- Not applicable for purchasing of a token or a stored value card at the ticket office.
- Limited to 500 THB cash back / card / month.
- Limited maximum cash back amount to 300,000 THB throughout the campaign period.
- Registration is not required for participation in the campaign.
- Eligible transactions will be considered based on the date of the transaction. Any transaction that JCB have not received transaction information within the campaign period may not be eligible for this campaign.
- Purchases can only be made in THB. This offer does not apply to purchases made in other currencies.
- This offer is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable.
- The content and conditions of this campaign are subject to change without prior notice. The campaign may also be terminated without prior notice.
- Cashback will be paid through the issuer of the card you used. Cashback will appear on your statement based on the period of the transaction.
Transaction Period Rebate Period 1 March 2023 – 31 March 2023 On or before May 2023 1 April 2023 – 30 April 2023 On or before June 2023 1 May 2023 – 31 May 2023 On or before July 2023
The timing of the cashback depends on the issuer. The exchange rate of the original transaction and the exchange rate of the cashback may differ. The cash rebate will be converted into Hong Kong dollar equivalent for cardmembers issued in Hong Kong.
- The amount less than the significant digits of the currency in question will be rounded down.
- Cashback may not be provided in the following cases.
- Transaction failed due to SRTET’s system failure.
- If the transaction has been changed, canceled, or refunded, or if it is deemed fraudulent use.
- If you cancel your card or do not set up an account by the cashback date.
- In case your card membership is invalid at the time of receiving cashback.
- When the payment is made through a third-party institution instead of being made directly at the participating merchant.
- When the card number has been changed due to card renewal or reissue before the cashback date.
- When the payment cannot be processed during the campaign period due to system failure or other reasons.
- JCB International Co., Ltd. will not be liable for any conflicts caused by this cashback campaign.
- JCB International Co., Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by cardmembers as a result of participating in this campaign.
- In the event that a cardmember violates these Terms and Conditions or causes damage to JCB International Co., Ltd. or a third party through fraudulent or illegal acts in connection with the participation of this campaign, JCB International Co., Ltd. may suspend or cancel the preferential privileges or other sales transactions, in which case all conditions for granting privileges accumulated up to the time of cancellation shall be retroactively forfeited.
- The information on this page is effective as of March 2023 and is subject to change without notice.