P100 OFF for a minimum spend of P300
Voucher code: JCBCHOOSEDAY
Up to 3x use of voucher code per user
Every Tuesday from July 19 to September 20, 2022
Philippine-issued JCB Credit Cards
1. This promo is open to all JCB credit card members.
2. Promo is open every Tuesday from July 19 to September 20, 2022.
3. Cardholders can get P100 discount for a minimum single-receipt purchase of P300 when they use their JCB Credit Card at Foodpanda website or app.
4. Discount is applicable to Delivery, Pick-up, Shops, and Pandamart transactions.
5. To avail of the offer, go to www.foodpanda.ph or the Foodpanda app and proceed with the following steps:
a. Sign up or Log in
b. Input the delivery location
c. Choose from the available restaurants in the area
d. Place an order worth P300 and above and checkout
e. Enter promo code “JCBCHOOSEDAY”
f. Click “Review payment and address”
g. Pay using any JCB Credit Card.
h. P100 discount is then automatically applied upon checkout. Valid for 3 redemptions per JCB Credit Card per Foodpanda account.
6. The promo offer is open to new and existing Foodpanda customers.
7. Promo code is valid for three redemptions only per JCB Credit Card per Foodpanda account.
8. The promo codes and vouchers will be subjected to Foodpanda’s Terms and Conditions.
9. Discount will be applied to the total bill before taxes and service charges.
10. The promotion cannot be combined, or availed of in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, and merchandise directly offered by the merchant.
11. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail the promotional discount, or the discount provided under Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
12. In case of dispute such as, but not limited to cardholder's eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfilments etc., JCB's decision shall prevail with prior approval from DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder's eligibility for the promo or any redemption shall be resolved by JCB with concurrence of DTI.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-147528, Series of 2022