• 5% rebate for a min. cumulative spend of P8,000 on local gas transactions
• Maximum rebate is P3,000. There is no minimum spend required for each transaction.
• Promo Period: September 1 to 30, 2022
• JCB BDO: Platinum, Gold, Lucky Cat
BDO JCB GAS REBATE PROMO
September 1 to 30, 2022
All Philippine-issued BDO JCB Cards
1. The promo is open to all active Principal and Supplementary Credit Cardholders of BDO JCB Credit Card (BDO JCB Lucky Cat, JCB Gold and JCB Platinum Credit Card).
2. Promo runs from September 1 to 30, 2022.
3. To participate:
a. Cardholder must enroll to the promo using the Promo ID sent by BDO through Viber/SMS or email, until September 30, 2022. Principal and Supplementary Cards must be enrolled separately using their individual Promo ID.
b. Cardholder must use his/her qualified BDO JCB Credit Card on local gas stations for a minimum single-receipt or cumulative spend of P8,000 within the promo period. There is no minimum required amount for cumulative spend.
4. To meet the total spend requirement, the Principal Cardholder cannot combine his/her purchases with the Supplementary Cardholder, and vice-versa. It is the responsibility of the Cardholder to monitor his/her qualified spend.
5. For installment purchases, the Principal/base Amount will be included in the computation of the total spend requirement.
6. BDO has the sole discretion to determine whether a transaction is classified under the local Gas Station/Oil Companies category. BDO is dependent on the merchant category classifications assigned by its Acquiring bank on each merchant establishment to be able to identify qualified transactions.
Crediting of Rebate
1. All qualified transactions shall earn 5% rebate. The maximum rebate that can be earned per qualified BDO JCB Credit Card is P3,000 (maximum spend of P60,000).
2. Transactions of Principal and Supplementary cardholder are computed separately for earning of rebates which will be credited to Principal Cardholder's account on or before November 8, 2022 with transaction description JCB GAS REBATE 2022.
3. Qualified Cardholders who earned the rebates will be notified by BDO via Viber/SMS on or before November 10, 2022.
4. BDO JCB Credit Card must be active and updated (without incurring past due/delinquency) within the promo period and at the time of crediting of the rebate, otherwise, the rebate earned shall be forfeited.
5. Rebates awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash. However, it is treated as a credit or payment for purchases of any outstanding balance on the Card.
Terms and Conditions
1. Cardholder's contact information must be updated to continue receiving card promotions/advisories. In case cardholder did not receive the promo ID via Viber/SMS or email, cardholder may call the BDO Customer Contact Center at (02) 86318000 to get his/her assigned promo ID. BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of Viber/SMS notification due to incorrect or outdated contact details.
2. The promo cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotional offers of BDO. Transactions that were already used to redeem treats, rebate/cash back or points multiplier from other BDO promos (e.g. Shop Anywhere, Credit Card Activation Programs, SM 3-Day Sale Rebate and other rebate/cash back and discount offers and the like), can no longer be used to avail of the promo and vice versa. If found to have multiple availments, BDO shall have the right to reverse the rebate amount credited to the Cardholder's BDO JCB Credit Card, at BDO's discretion. BDO has sole discretion in qualifying the transactions of a Cardholder based on the mechanics of the Promo. Once qualified by BDO, the transaction can no longer be used for another BDO promo even if the said transaction meets the criteria of the other promo.
3. Cardholders must examine their Statement of Account for any errors related to the Promo (e.g. rebate computation, non-awarding of rebate). For disputes/concerns regarding the transactions, the Cardholder may be asked to provide a proof of purchase (e.g. sales receipt, charge slip) as a supporting document and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions and issues arising from the promo will only be accepted, within sixty (60) calendar days from posting of the rebate or not later than January 7, 2023, after which the promo is considered conclusive.
4. BDO reserves the right to reverse or adjust the rebate posted if the qualifying transactions were disputed or cancelled on a later date, or if the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent, or a reversal of entry is made on any of the qualified transactions, or if there is erroneous posting of the rebate, or if the transaction was used to register or redeem from another ongoing BDO Credit Card promo.
5. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder's eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with concurrence of DTI.
6. The promo is subject to the General Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of BDO Credit Cards.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-149883, Series of 2022.